Mark your calendars for a very informative FertilityCare Seminar…
Come and explore how the Church’s teaching on the sanctity of love and life has led to a new science revolutionizing women’s health. During the seminar, we will review the beauty of women’s physiology, the harms of artificial birth control and the incredible health benefits of NaProTechnology. NaProTechnology can be used to aid couples with infertility and recurrent miscarriages as well as helppremenstrual symptoms such as migraines. It can also identify women at increased risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease. An introductory session to the Creighton Model of FertilityCare will be given so women can start to chart their biomarkers after the seminar. Married couples and single women are encouraged to attend.
This seminar is sponsored by the Holy Family Young Adult Ministry (HFYA).
When: Saturday, January 23, 2010
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Location: Holy Family Church, St. Joseph Center
18708 Clarkdale Avenue
Artesia, CA 90701
Light refreshments will be served.
Natural Family Planning (NFP)…
- is based on sound scientific knowledge;
- helps the couple understand their mutual fertility;
- enables couples to achieve or avoid a pregnancy;
- promotes the mutual love of the couple;
- is morally acceptable;
- does not require regularity of the menstrual cycles;
- can be successfully applied during breastfeeding, premenopause and discontinued use of the birth control pill;
- is invaluable for infertile couples, both for achieving pregnancy, and as a tool in the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive disorders;
- is simple to learn.
Lynn Keenan, MD is an Associate Clinical Professor at the UCSF/Fresno Internal Medicine Residency Program. She is Board Certified in sleep and internal medicine and is a Certified FertilityCare Medical Consultant.
Marianne Soratorio Dyogi, MA is a FertilityCare Practitioner Intern who is trained to provide services in the Creighton Model System. She has been using the method for four years and has gained innumerable benefits for her own reproductive health and natural family planning.
To pre-register for the seminar or for more information regarding FertilityCare, please contact Marianne Dyogi at firstname.lastname@example.org / (714) 803-4775 or visit the Creighton Model of FertilityCare website. For all other inquiries, please contact Micah De Mesa at (562) 858-9543 or e-mail us at email@example.com.